Alternate Incline Curl
Try this Alternate Bicep Curl Variation, which uses an Incline Bench to work the Biceps from an Angle
Welcome to our Alternate Incline Curl Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the alternate bicep curl using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other bicep exercises so that you can immediately add to your bicep workouts.
Have you checked out our best bicep exercises yet? See if this bicep exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Alternate Incline Curl|
|Exercise Type:||Pull, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbell, Incline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This version of the Alternate Bicep Curl is done on an incline bench. It uses dumbbells and the angle of the bench to work a slightly different area of your forearms and biceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Adjust and incline bench to a 45 degree angle.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand and sit back on the bench with your feet firmly planted on the floor.
- Allow your arms to hang down at your sides.
- While keeping your elbow straight, raise your right arm up towards your head.
- In a controlled manner lower the weight and repeat with your left arm.
Check out these variations of other bicep curl exercises on an incline:
- Incline Bicep Curl (Two arms)
- Incline Inner Bicep Curl
- Lying Incline Curl
- Prone Incline Bicep Curl
Now that you’ve seen the Alternate Incline Curl, check out all of our different bicep exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Bicep Workouts and Tricep Workouts
- Best Bicep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises