Barbell T-Bar Row
This Lat and Upper Back Exercise also Works your Biceps with a Barbell
Welcome to our Barbell T-Bar Row Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this lat and upper back exercise using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Back Exercises so you can immediately add to your Weight Training Programs or next Back Workout.
Have you seen our Best Back Exercises list yet? See if this row variation made the list!
|Exercise Name:||Barbell T-Bar Row|
|Main Muscle:||Upper Back|
|Secondary Muscle(s):||Lats, Biceps|
|Exercise Type:||Compound, Pull|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
The Barbell T-Bar Row is one of the best and least common back exercises at the gym. Give it a shot and blast your lat and upper back muscles as well as your biceps!
- Keep your back straight throughout this exercise and your feet planted firmly on the floor.
- Concentrate on squeezing your shoulder blades together as you row.
- Perform each row in a slow and controlled manner using only your arms and back.
Other Weight Training Exercises and Related Sections
Now that you’ve seen the Barbell T-Bar Row exercise, which primarily targets your upper back muscles, check out all of our different Upper Back Exercises.
Or, view our Back Exercises Main Page and link directly to our Upper Back Exercises as well as our Lat Exercises and Lower Back Exercises.
Final Related Pages
- Best Back Exercises
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Back Workout
- Barbell Exercises
- Fat Loss Workouts and Fat Burning Exercises
- Muscle Building Workouts and Strength Training Exercises