Calves Press on Leg Machine
This is one of few Calf Exercises that utilizes a Leg Press Machine
Welcome to our Calves Press on Leg Machine Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do the Calves Press on Leg Machine using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other calf exercises.
Have you checked out our Best Leg Exercises yet? See if the Calves Press on Leg Machine made the cut!
|Exercise Name:||Calves Press on Leg Machine|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This exercise is a Workout Routine Warehouse favorite and uses a Leg Press Machine to work your calves.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Sit down on a Leg Press Machine and press the plate up as if you were performing a leg press.
- Slide your feet down so that the balls of your feet are pressing against the rack (with your heels hanging free)
- Keeping the handles locked, press up and flex your toes and then slowly bring your toes back towards your body
- Perform theses movements slowly for maximum benefit.
- When raising your heels, extend your ankles as high as possible
Now that you’ve seen the Calves Press on Leg Machine, check out all of our different calf exercises.
Or, if you’re through with calves but want to access more exercises that work your foundation, head to our leg exercises hub and link to our hamstring exercises, quadriceps exercises, and glute exercises.