Clean and Press Exercise
This Compound Exercise is one of the Most Complete Exercises for our Weight Training Routines
Welcome to our Clean and Press Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this upper and lower body exercise using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Weight Training Exercises so you can immediately add to your next Fat Loss Workout, Muscle Building Workout and other Weight Training Programs.
Have you seen our Best Shoulder Exercises list yet? How about our Best Leg Exercises? See if this compound exercise made either list!
|Exercise Name:||Clean and Press Exercise|
|Trapezius, Chest, Glutes, Hamstrings,
Lower Back, Quadriceps, Triceps
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This compound exercise combines a couple of the best weight training exercises for losing weight or building muscle mass: Hang Cleans and the Barbell Military Press. It is an explosive, athletic lift that is also a cardiovascular exercise and hits nearly every muscle group.
- Use a very light amount of weight until you are comfortable with the lift.
- Focus on keeping your back straight throughout the lift and concentrating on proper form.
Now that you’ve seen this compound exercise, check out all of our different Shoulder Exercises and Leg Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Check out these other pages of interest:
- Best Shoulder Exercises and Best Leg Exercises
- Back Exercises and Best Back Exercises
- Muscle Building Workouts and Strength Training Exercises
- Fat Loss Workouts and Fat Burning Exercises