Clean and Press
This Compound Exercise Combines Hang Cleans and the Barbell Military Press and is one of the Best Weight Training Exercises
Welcome to our Clean and Press Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this upper and lower body exercise using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Weight Training Exercises so you can immediately add to your next Fat Loss Workout, Muscle Building Workout and other Weight Training Programs.
Have you seen our Best Shoulder Exercises list yet? How about our Best Leg Exercises? See if this compound exercise made either list!
|Exercise Name:||Clean and Press|
|Trapezius, Chest, Glutes, Hamstrings,
Lower Back, Quadriceps, Triceps
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This compound exercise combines a couple of the best weight training exercises for losing weight or building muscle mass: Hang Cleans and the Barbell Military Press. It is an explosive, athletic lift that is also a cardiovascular exercise.
- Use a very light amount of weight until you are comfortable with the lift.
- Focus on keeping your back straight throughout the lift and concentrating on proper form.
Now that you’ve seen this compound exercise, which primarily targets your shoulder muscles and leg muscles, check out all of our different Shoulder Exercises and Leg Exercises.
- Best Shoulder Exercises and Best Leg Exercises
- Leg Workouts and Shoulder Workout Routine List
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Compound Exercises
- Barbell Exercises
- Muscle Building Workouts and Strength Training Exercises
- Fat Loss Workouts and Fat Burning Exercises