Concentration Triceps Extension
You’ve heard of Concentration Curls, try Concentration Triceps Extension
Welcome to our Concentration Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Concentration Triceps Extension|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
You’ve heard about the Concentration Bicep Curl, how about Concentration Triceps Extension? This Weight Training Exercise is a great isolation exercise and is a variation of Triceps Extension done one arm at a time while in front of a cable pulley.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Attach a stirrup handle to a cable pulley and adjust the pulley up high.
- Kneel on your left knee with the left side of your body turned towards the machine and your right knee bent so that your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- With your right elbow and upper arm pressed against your inner thigh just above your knee, pull the cable down towards the floor in a slight arcing motion by bending at the elbow.
- After fully extending your arm, pause for a moment and slowly to return to the starting position.
- Repeat and switch arms.
- Aside from the active arm, keep your whole body still.
- Concentrate on keeping your elbow in a fixed position against your leg throughout the exercise
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the Concentration Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises