Dumbbell Decline Triceps Extension
This Tricep Exercise is a Triceps Extension Variation and uses an Decline Bench and Dumbbells to Isolate your Triceps
Welcome to our Dumbbell Decline Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Dumbbell Decline Triceps Extension|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbell, Decline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of standard Triceps Extension and uses a decline bench and dumbbells to isolate your triceps. This exercise can also be performed with a barbell or EZ Curl Bar.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Lie face up on a decline bench with dumbbells in each hand and your arms extended perpendicular to your chest over your head.
- While keeping your elbows in one place, lower your hands so the dumbbells are lowered near your head and your forearms are touching your biceps.
- Pause for a moment then slowly return to the starting position by extending your arms and pressing the weights above your head.
- Stay seated and keep your feet firmly on the floor throughout this exercise.
- Keep your elbows in a fixed position throughout the exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the Dumbbell Decline Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises