EZ Bar Curl
This Bicep Exercise uses an EZ Curl Bar to Isolate your Biceps
Welcome to our EZ Bar Curl Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the bicep curl using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other bicep exercises so you can immediately add to your bicep workouts.
Have you checked out our best bicep exercises yet? See if this bicep exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||EZ Bar Curl|
|Exercise Type:||Pull, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||EZ Curl Bar|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This version of the Bicep Curl utilizes an EZ curl bar to isolate your biceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp an EZ bar with an underhand (palms facing up) grip.
- Extend your arms fully so that the bar rests just above your thighs.
- While, bending only your elbows, raise the bar to your upper chest.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
- Do not swing your hips or back during this exercise.
- Concentrate on keeping your elbows in a fixed position.Stand with your back against a wall or post if you are having trouble keeping from swinging.
Check out some of our other popular bicep curl variations.
- Close Grip Bicep Curl
- Concentration Curl
- Lying High Bench Bicep Curl
- Preacher Bar Curl
Now that you’ve seen the EZ Bar Curl, check out all of our different bicep exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Bicep Workouts and Tricep Workouts
- Best Bicep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises