Incline Inner Bicep Curl
Try this Bicep Curl Variation, which uses an Incline Bench and a Different Motion to Isolate the Inner Biceps
Welcome to our Incline Inner Bicep Curl Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the Bicep Curl using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other bicep exercises so you can immediately add to your bicep workouts.
Have you checked out our best bicep exercises yet? See if this bicep exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Incline Inner Bicep Curl|
|Exercise Type:||Pull, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbell, Incline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This version of the Bicep Curl is done on an incline bench. It uses dumbbells, a different angle, and a twisting motion to isolate your inner biceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Adjust and incline bench to a 45 degree angle.
- Grasp dumbbells in each hand with and sit down with your back against the bench, with your feet resting on the floor for support and your arms hanging down at your sides with your palms facing your body.
- While keeping your elbow straight, raise the dumbbells up towards your deltoids, contracting your biceps. At the top of the movement, your palms should be facing each other at your shoulders. It should look like your are doing a two arm flex. This is difficult to see in the picture above.
- Return the weight to the starting position in a controlled manner and repeat.
- Practice steady, controlled movements and do not let your arms sway.
Check out these other variations of other bicep curl exercises on an incline:
- Alternate Incline Curl
- Incline Bicep Curl (Two Arms)
- Lying Incline Curl
- Prone Incline Bicep Curl
Now that you’ve seen the Incline Inner Bicep Curl, check out all of our different bicep exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Bicep Workouts and Tricep Workouts
- Best Bicep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises