Incline Triceps Extension
This Tricep Exercise uses an Incline Bench and Dumbbells to Blast your Triceps
Welcome to our Incline Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Tricep Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Incline Triceps Extension|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbells, Incline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of standard Triceps Extension and uses an incline bench and dumbbells to isolate your triceps. It can also be performed with a barbell or EZ Curl Bar. See Barbell Incline Triceps Extension.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand and lie against an incline bench, face up with your feet firmly planted on the floor.
- Extend your arms over your shoulders with your palms facing each other and slowly lower the dumbbells behind your head by bending your elbows.
- With a controlled motion and your elbows locked in place, fully extend your arms by pushing the weight back up to the starting position.
- Lower the weight and repeat.
- Stay seated and keep your feet firmly on the floor throughout this exercise.
- Keep your elbow in a fixed position throughout the lift.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen Incline Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises