Incline Triceps Pushdown
This Tricep Exercise uses an Incline Bench and a Cable Pulley to Isolate your Triceps
Welcome to our Incline Triceps Pushdown Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the Triceps Pushdown using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Incline Triceps Pushdown|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Cable, Incline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of the Triceps Pushdown and uses an incline bench and a cable pulley to isolate your triceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Place an incline bench facing away from a cable pulley and attach a short straight bar to the pulley
- Adjust the height so that your arms can extend fully and lie face up on the bench grasping the bar with a narrow overhand grip.
- While keeping your elbows in a locked position, slowly push the bar down towards your feet.
- Pause at the bottom and then return to starting position.
- Stay seated and keep your feet firmly on the floor and your back straight against the bench throughout this exercise.
- Keep your elbows in a fixed position throughout the exercise.
Additional Arm Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Triceps Extensions
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Dips
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Bicep Curl
- Chin Ups
Now that you’ve seen the Incline Triceps Pushdown, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Cable Exercises
- Best Tricep Exercise
- Arm Exercises
- Bicep Exercises