Kneeling Concentration Triceps Extensions
You’ve heard of Concentration Curls, how about Concentration Triceps Extensions?
Welcome to our Kneeling Concentration Triceps Extensions Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extensions using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Kneeling Concentration Triceps Extensions|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
You’ve heard about the Concentration Bicep Curl, how about Concentration Triceps Extensions? This Weight Training Exercise is a great isolation exercise and is a variation of Triceps Extensions done one arm at a time while kneeling in front of a cable pulley.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Attach a stirrup handle to a cable pulley and adjust the pulley up high.
- Kneel on your left knee with the left side of your body turned towards the machine and your right knee bent so that your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- With your right elbow and upper arm pressed against your inner thigh just above your knee, pull the cable down towards the floor in a slight arcing motion by bending at the elbow.
- After fully extending your arm, pause for a moment and slowly to return to the starting position.
- Repeat and switch arms.
- Aside from the active arm, keep your whole body still.
- Concentrate on keeping your elbow in a fixed position against your leg throughout the exercise
Additional Arm Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Triceps Extensions
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Dips
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Bicep Curl
- Chin Ups
Now that you’ve seen the Kneeling Concentration Triceps Extensions, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Cable Exercises
- Best Tricep Exercise
- Arm Exercises
- Bicep Exercises