Kneeling Triceps Extensions
This Tricep Exercise is a Triceps Extensions Variation that is done while Kneeling Down to Better Isolate the Triceps
Welcome to our Kneeling Triceps Extensions Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extensions using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Kneeling Triceps Extensions|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Cable, Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of Triceps Extensions done while kneeling in front of a cable pulley in front of a bench.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Place a bench sideways in front of a high pulley machine.
- Grasp a straight bar with an over head grip and kneel on the floor in front of the bench with your back straight and your head down.
- With your elbows and forearms above your head, push the bar down in an arc so that your forearms are touching the bench.
- Slowly return the weight to the starting position and repeat.
- Keep your abs drawn in and your back straight as you perform this exercise and make sure to keep your elbows on the bench at all times.
Additional Arm Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Triceps Extensions
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Dips
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Bicep Curl
- Chin Ups
Now that you’ve seen the Kneeling Triceps Extensions, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Cable Exercises
- Best Tricep Exercise
- Arm Exercises
- Bicep Exercises