Machine Tricep Dips
This Tricep Exercise is a Variation of Tricep Dips done Seated on a Machine
Welcome to our Machine Tricep Dips Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to this Tricep Dips variation using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Machine Tricep Dips|
|Secondary Muscle(s):||Chest, Deltoids, Lats, Upper Back|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Compound|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Triceps Exercise is a variation of standard Tricep Dips done on a weight machine to ensure proper range of motion.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Adjust the seat of the machine so that the handles are equal with your elbows.
- Grasp the handles of the machine and press down with equal pressure until your arms are fully extended.
- Pause for a moment then return to the starting position.
- Keep your abs drawn in and your body straight during this exercise.
- Stay seated on the machine throughout the exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen Machine Tricep Dips, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises