Machine Triceps Extension
This Triceps Exercise uses a Machine to Insure Proper Range of Motion and Blast your Triceps
Welcome to our Machine Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Tricep Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Machine Triceps Extension|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of standard Triceps Extension and uses a weight machine to insure proper range of motion and work your triceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Adjust the seat height of the machine so your upper arms and elbows lie flat on the pad.
- Draw your abs in and sit upright with your back straight.
- Grasp the handles and pull them towards your body.
- Perform the exercise by pushing the weight forward and fully extending your arms.
- :Pause for a moment then slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
- Stay seated and keep your feet firmly on the floor throughout this exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen Machine Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises