One Arm Preacher Curl
This Bicep Exercise uses Dumbbells and a Preacher Curl Bench to Isolate your Biceps
Welcome to our One Arm Preacher Curl Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the bicep curl using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other bicep exercises so you can immediately add to your bicep workouts.
Have you checked out our best bicep exercises yet? See if this bicep exercise made the list.
|One Arm Preacher Curl
|Dumbbells; Preacher Curl Bench
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Bicep Exercise is one of our dumbbell exercises and utilizes a Preacher Curl Bench to Isolate your Biceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Adjust the seat of the preacher curl bench so your arm is level with the top of the bench.
- Grasp a dumbbell in your hand with an underhand grip (palms facing up)
- Rest your arm against the bench and extend it fully down.
- While keeping your arm on the bench at all times, curl the dumbbell up towards your dome.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the dumbbell back to starting position.
- Complete the prescribed number of repetitions then switch arms and repeat.
- Keep your elbows in a locked position and do not raise it off of the preacher curl bench.
Check out these preacher curl variations:
- Cable Preacher Curl
- Preacher Hammer Curl
- Two-Arm Dumbbell Preacher
- Zottman Preacher Curl
- Preacher Bar Curl
Now that you’ve seen the One Arm Preacher Curl, check out all of our different bicep exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Bicep Workouts and Tricep Workouts
- Best Bicep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises