All Workout Routines: Muscle Building | Strength Training | Weight Loss | Arm | Bicep | Tricep | Back | Chest | Leg | More!
One Arm Triceps Extension
This Tricep Exercise is a Dumbbell Exercise and One Arm Version of Triceps Extension
Welcome to our One Arm Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||One Arm Triceps Extension|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbells, Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of standard Triceps Extension and is done sitting on a bench and working one arm at a time. It can also be performed with while standing. Pretty self explanatory, but see Standing One Arm Triceps Extension if your confused.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Sit on a bench with your back straight and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp a dumbbell in your hand and place it behind your neck with your elbow bent.
- Slowly extend your arm straight up over your head, pressing with your triceps and keeping your elbow in a fixed position.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Place your free hand across your chest to help steady yourself during this exercise.
- Keep your elbow in a fixed position throughout the exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the One Arm Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises
You’ve seen the Tricep Exercises. Now check out the Workout Routines.
Start at our Home Page.