Work your Chest, Core, Shoulders, Triceps, and Upper Back Muscles with one of the Best Fat Burning Exercises
Welcome to our Pushups Row Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this compound exercise using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Weight Training Exercises so you can immediately add to your Fat Loss Workouts and other Weight Training Programs.
Have you seen our Best Chest Exercises list yet? How about or Best Core Exercises? See if this combination of Pushups and Dumbbell Rows made either list!
|Exercise Name:||Pushups Row|
|Main Muscle:||Upper Back|
|Secondary Muscle(s):||Chest, Core, Deltoids, Triceps|
|Exercise Type:||Compound, Push|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
Pushups are a compound, Body Weight Exercise that work your entire upper body and core. This variation of pushups is even more beneficial than most as it adds a Dumbbell Row to the mix to place more of an emphasis on your upper back and core muscles.
- Keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
- Complete each repetition in a slow and controlled motion concentrating on good form for both the pushups portion as well as the dumbbell rows.
Now that you’ve seen the Pushups Row, which primarily targets your chest and upper back muscles, check out all of our different Upper Back Exercises and Chest Exercises.
Or as we said, this Compound Exercise also target your core, shoulders, and triceps. Check out those pages:
- Core Exercises
- Shoulder Exercises
- Tricep Exercises
Final Related Pages
- Best Chest Exercises and Best Back Exercises
- Dumbbell Exercises
- Chest Workout and Back Workout Lists
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Fat Loss Workouts and Fat Burning Exercises
- Muscle Building Workouts and Strength Training Exercises
- “Big Pecs” – A How to Article