Single Arm Supinated Triceps Extension
This Tricep Exercise is a Variation of Triceps Extension but uses a Slightly Different Movement to Isolate the Triceps
Welcome to our Single Arm Supinated Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Single Arm Supinated Triceps Extension|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbell, Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of Triceps Extension but uses a slightly different movement to isolate your triceps.
To Perform this Exercise:
- Lie flat in a bench with your head at one end and your feet placed firmly on the floor.
- Grasp a dumbbell in one hand and raise it to a position above your chest and your palm facing the floor.
- Place your free hand under around your elbow to support your arm performing the exercise.
- Slowly bend your elbow over your head with the weight moving only your forearm and elbow.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions before switching arms.
- Practice this exercise with light weight to get used to the movements.
- Keep your elbow in a fixed position throughout the exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the Single Arm Supinated Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises