Standing One Arm Incline Curl
Try this Bicep Curl Variation, which uses an Incline Bench to change your Arm’s Position and Isolate the Biceps
Welcome to our Standing One Arm Incline Curl Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the bicep curl using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other bicep exercises so you can immediately add to your bicep workouts.
Have you checked out our best bicep exercises yet? See if this bicep exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Standing One Arm Incline Curl|
|Exercise Type:||Pull, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbell, Incline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This version of the Bicep Curl is done on an incline bench and is similar to the Two-Arm Preacher Curl. It uses dumbbells and a different arm position to isolate your biceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Adjust and incline bench to a 45 degree angle.
- Grasp dumbbells in one hand and stand against the bench, with your elbow on the bench and your arm fully extended.
- While keeping your elbow against the bench, raise the dumbbell up towards your head, contracting your biceps.
- Lower the weight in a slow and controlled manner, then repeat.
- Practice steady, controlled movements and do not let your arms sway.
- Keep your elbows in a locked position.
Check out these other variations of other bicep curl exercises on an incline:
- Alternate Incline Curl
- Incline Bicep Curl (Two Arms)
- Lying Incline Curl
- Incline Inner Bicep Curl
Now that you’ve seen the Standing One Arm Incline Curl, check out all of our different bicep exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Bicep Workouts and Tricep Workouts
- Best Bicep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises