Standing One Arm Triceps Extension
This Tricep Exercise is a Dumbbell Exercise and One Arm Version of Triceps Extension
Welcome to our Standing One Arm Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Tricep Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Standing One Arm Triceps Extension|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is one of our Dumbbell Exercises and is a classic version of standard Triceps Extension.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your back straight and your abs drawn in.
- Hold a dumbbell over your head in your right hand with your palms facing up.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell in an arc behind your head, so that the dumbbell lines up with your spine.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell back up to the starting position, switch arms, and repeat.
- Keep your elbows close to your head and in a fixed position during the exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the Standing One Arm Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises