Tricep Pushdown with V Bar
This Tricep Exercise is one of our Cable Exercises and uses V Bar to Isolate your Triceps
Welcome to our Tricep Pushdown with V Bar Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Pushdown using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Tricep Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Tricep Pushdown with V Bar|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is one of our Cable Exercises and is a variation of standard Tricep Pushdown. During this weight lifting exercise, you’ll be using a V Bar to isolate your triceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Stand in front of a cable machine and attach a V Bar to a high pulley.
- Grasp the bar with an overhead (palms facing down) grip and draw your abs in and keep your back straight.
- While keeping your elbows at your side, push the bar down towards your thighs.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
- Try staggering one foot in front of the other for a more balanced stance.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen Tricep Pushdown with V Bar, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises