- Weight Training Exercises
- Incorporate these Weight Lifting Exercises in your Workout Routines
- Trying to Target a Specific Area?
- Weight Training Exercises by Primary Muscle Group
- Our Favorite Exercises and Chosen Best Exercises Lists
- Short on Equipment or Have a Specific Goal in Mind?
- Other Muscle Building and Fat Burning Exercises
Weight Training Exercises
Incorporate these Weight Lifting Exercises in your Workout Routines
Welcome to our Weight Training Exercises main page!
If your goal is to build muscle mass or lose body fat, you’ve got to have the best strength training exercises and fat burning exercises in your arsenal. Here we’ve linked to more than 300 weight lifting exercises, which come complete with pictures, instructions, and tips, so that you can immediately add to your weight training routines.
Our strength training and fat burning exercises are divided below in the following sections:
- Primary Muscles Trained
- Best Exercise List by Primary Muscle Trained
- Weight Lifting Equipment Required
- Fitness Goal and Exercise Mechanics
Click on the links above or continue reading below to view each section.
Trying to Target a Specific Area?
This is your spot if you’re trying to target your fat loss or want to build bigger biceps, a bigger chest, boulder shoulders, tree trunk legs, or sculpt ripped abs. Here, you’ll find all of our weight lifting exercises divided by primary muscle trained.
Next, view our chosen best weight lifting exercises for each muscle group to ensure all your workout routines have the best exercises.
Weight Training Exercises by Primary Muscle Group
Our Favorite Exercises and Chosen Best Exercises Lists
Short on Equipment or Have a Specific Goal in Mind?
Below you’ll find our exercises sorted by weight lifting equipment required as well as specific goal and exercise type. This section can be especially beneficial if you have access to limited equipment or are specifically trying to gain muscle mass or lose body fat.
Other Muscle Building and Fat Burning Exercises
|Exercises by Equipment Required|
|Body Weight Exercises|
|Specific Goal and Exercise Mechanics|
|Strength Training Exercises|
|Fat Burning Exercises|
Now that you’ve learned the exercises, put them to work! Check out some of our most popular workout routines below and get started today.
- Fat Loss Workouts
- Muscle Building Workouts
- “No Limit” Pushup Workout
- Beginner Workout Routines