Zottman Preacher Curl
This Bicep Exercise uses Dumbbells and a Twisting Motion to Isolate your Biceps
Welcome to our Zottman Preacher Curl Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the bicep curl using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other bicep exercises so you can immediately add to your bicep workouts.
Have you checked out our best bicep exercises yet? See if this bicep exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Zottman Preacher Curl|
|Exercise Type:||Pull, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Dumbbells, Preacher Curl Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Bicep Exercise is one of our dumbbell exercises and uses a twisting motion and a preacher curl bench to work a slightly different area of your biceps and forearms than the standard Dumbbell Bicep Curl.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Sit at a Preacher Curl Bench and grasp a dumbbell in your hand with your palms facing up.
- Extend your arm fully along the bench.
- Curl your arm up turning your wrist so it faces down as the dumbbell reaches your chest.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position and switch arms.
- Keep your elbows in locked positions and do not raise them off of the preacher curl bench.
Check out these other popular bicep curl variations:
- Cable Preacher Curl
- One Arm Preacher Curl
- Bicep Hammer Curl
- Dumbbell Preacher Curl
Now that you’ve seen the Zottman Preacher Curl, check out all of our different bicep exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Bicep Workouts and Tricep Workouts
- Best Bicep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises