Cable Incline Triceps Extensions
This Tricep Exercise uses an Incline Bench and a Cable Pulley to Isolate your Triceps
Welcome to our Cable Incline Triceps Extensions Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extensions using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Cable Incline Triceps Extensions|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Cable, Incline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of standard Triceps Extensions and uses an incline bench and a cable pulley to isolate your triceps. It can also be performed with a barbell or dumbbells. See Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extensions and Barbell Incline Triceps Extensions.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Place an incline bench facing away from a cable pulley.
- Attach a short straight bar to the pulley and adjust the height so that your arms can extend fully.
- Lie face up on the bench and grasp the bar with a narrow overhand grip.
- Starting with your elbows bent overhead, press the weight forward by extending your arms out and up.
- Pause for a moment then return to starting position.
- Stay seated and keep your feet firmly on the floor throughout this exercise.
- Keep your elbows in a fixed position throughout the exercise.
Additional Arm Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Triceps Extensions
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Dips
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Bicep Curl
- Chin Ups
Now that you’ve seen the Cable Incline Triceps Extensions, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Cable Exercises
- Best Tricep Exercise
- Arm Exercises
- Bicep Exercises