Donkey Calf Raises
Try this Old School Leg Exercise, Ass
Welcome to our Donkey Calf Raises Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do the Donkey Calf Raise exercise using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other calf exercises.
Have you checked out our Best Leg Exercises? See if donkey calf raises made the cut!
|Exercise Name:||Donkey Calf Raises|
|Equipment Required:||A Partner|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
Donkey Calf Raises require a willing partner and a shameless attitude. Maybe at first you can try it with your wife or girlfriend and show her how jacked, determined, and bored you are.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Bend your waist and lean your arms against a weight rack or bench that is waist height.
- Have a partner sit on top of your lower back.
- Raise up on your toes leaning slightly forward.
- Pause at the top and then lower your heels to the floor.
- Stick to someone you know as your “Donkey Partner.” It’s not like asking for a spot at the gym.
Now that you’ve seen Donkey Calf Raises, check out all of our different calf exercises.
Or, if you’re through with calves but want to access more exercises that work your foundation, head to our leg exercises hub and link to our hamstring exercises, quadriceps exercises, and glute exercises.