Incline Tricep Pushdown
This Tricep Exercise uses an Incline Bench and a Cable Pulley to Isolate your Triceps
Welcome to our Incline Tricep Pushdown Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the Tricep Pushdown using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Incline Tricep Pushdown|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
|Equipment Required:||Cable, Incline Bench|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of the Tricep Pushdown and uses an incline bench and a cable pulley to isolate your triceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Place an incline bench facing away from a cable pulley and attach a short straight bar to the pulley
- Adjust the height so that your arms can extend fully and lie face up on the bench grasping the bar with a narrow overhand grip.
- While keeping your elbows in a locked position, slowly push the bar down towards your feet.
- Pause at the bottom and then return to starting position.
- Stay seated and keep your feet firmly on the floor and your back straight against the bench throughout this exercise.
- Keep your elbows in a fixed position throughout the exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the Incline Tricep Pushdown, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises