Add this Cardio Exercise to Your Fat Loss Workouts, Cardio Workouts, and Other Weight Training Programs
Welcome to our Jumping Jacks Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this fat burning exercise using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Body Weight Exercises so you can immediately add to your Fat Loss Workouts, Cardio Workouts, and other Weight Training Programs.
|Body Weight Exercise
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This cardio exercise is one of our Fat Burning Exercises and is a simple way to keep your heart rate elevated during your weight lifting routine. We’ve rotated it into a few of our Fat Loss Workouts as a way to let your upper body rest momentarily while you continue burning calories.
To Perform this Exercise:
- This is cardio exercise is also one of the best warm up exercises. Get the blood flowing before you start your weight lifting routine or cardio workouts. We recommend a few warm up exercises and 4-5 minutes of cardio exercise.
Other Weight Training Exercises
Now that you’ve seen Jumping Jacks, which primarily targets your Leg Muscles check out all of our different Leg Exercises.
- Hamstring Exercises
- Calf Exercises
- Glute Exercises
- Quadriceps Exercises
Check out some of our most popular Lower Body Exercises:
- Calf Raises
- Front Squat
- Hack Squats
- Split Squats
- Step Ups
Final Related Pages:
- Fat Loss Workouts and Fat Burning Exercises
- Leg Exercises and the Best Leg Exercises
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Body Weight Exercises
- Hamstring and Leg Workouts
- Muscle Building Workouts and Strength Training Exercises