Low Triceps Extension
This Tricep Exercise is a Great Triceps Extension Variation that Uses a Cable Pulley at a Seated Cable Row Station
Welcome to our Low Triceps Extension Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Extension using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Low Triceps Extension
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a great variation of Triceps Extension done while lying on a bench at the seated cable row station.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Attach a rope to the cable pulley of a seated row station.
- Lie on the bench with your head facing the weight stack and grasp the rope with your palms facing each other,
- Raise your arms over your chest, with your forearms parallel to the floor at a 90 degree angle.
- Slowly extend your arms upward squeezing your triceps.
- Return to starting position.
- Keep your elbows in a fixed position throughout the exercise and focus on moving the weight with your triceps.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the Low Triceps Extension, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises