One Arm Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown
This Tricep Exercise is one of our Cable Exercises and the One Arm Version of the Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown
Welcome to our One Arm Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the Tricep Pushdown using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Arm Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||One Arm Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is a variation of standard Tricep Pushdown and is done using a cable pulley and working one arm at a time. Also see the Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Place a cable pulley on the highest setting and adjust a stirrup handle to the pulley.
- Stand facing the weight stack and grasp the handle with and underhand grip.
- While keeping your back straight, your abs drawn in and your knees slightly bent, push your arm down until it is straight, concentrating on your triceps.
- Slowly return to starting position, pause for a moment, then repeat.
- Place your free hand across your chest or at your side to help steady yourself during this exercise.
- Keep your elbow in a fixed position throughout the exercise.
Additional Tricep Exercises and Variations:
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises and Variations:
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Pushdown
- Tricep Kickback
- Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dips
Now that you’ve seen the One Arm Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- Weight Training Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Exercises Main Page
- Tricep Workouts and Bicep Workouts
- Best Tricep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises