Triceps Pushdown with V Bar
This Tricep Exercise is one of our Cable Exercises and uses V Bar to Isolate your Triceps
Welcome to our Triceps Pushdown with V Bar Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of Triceps Pushdown using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other Tricep Exercises so you can immediately add to your Tricep Workouts.
Have you checked out our list of the Best Tricep Exercises yet? See if this Tricep Exercise made the list.
|Exercise Name:||Triceps Pushdown with V Bar|
|Exercise Type:||Push, Isolation|
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This Weight Training Exercise is one of our Cable Exercises and is a variation of standard Triceps Pushdown. During this weight lifting exercise, you’ll be using a V Bar to isolate your triceps.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Stand in front of a cable machine and attach a V Bar to a high pulley.
- Grasp the bar with an overhead (palms facing down) grip and draw your abs in and keep your back straight.
- While keeping your elbows at your side, push the bar down towards your thighs.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
- Try staggering one foot in front of the other for a more balanced stance.
Check out some of our other popular Arm Exercises:
- Triceps Extensions
- Skull Crushers
- Tricep Dips
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Bicep Curl
- Chin Ups
Now that you’ve seen Triceps Pushdown with V Bar, check out all of our different Tricep Exercises.
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Cable Exercises
- Arm Exercises
- Bicep Exercises