Lying Bicep Cable Curl
Lay Down and use the Cable Pulley to Isolate and keep Tension on your Biceps through this Bicep Exercise
Welcome to our Lying Bicep Cable Curl Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you’ll learn how to do this version of the bicep curl using the correct technique. Below you’ll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this and other bicep exercises so you can immediately add to your bicep workouts.
Have you checked out our best bicep exercises yet? See if this bicep exercise made the list.
|Lying Bicep Cable Curl
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This version of the classic bicep curl uses a cable pulley to allow you to lay down and isolate and keep tension on your biceps without standing or sitting.
To Perform This Exercise:
- Attach a short bar to a cable pulley set on the lowest setting.
- Lie down on a mat or the floor with your feet touching the weight stack.
- Grasp the bar with and underhand grip (palms facing up).
- With your arms fully extended and your elbows at your sides, pull the bar in an arc to your chest.
- Pause for a moment contracting your biceps, and then return to the starting position.
View our other lying bicep exercises.
- Lying Close Grip Bicep Cable Curls
- Lying Supine Bicep Curl
- Lying Close Grip Cable Bicep Curls
- Lying High Bench Bicep Curl
- Lying Incline Curl
Now that you’ve seen Lying Bicep Cable Curls, check out all of our different bicep exercises.
Final Related Pages:
Or, check out these other pages of interest:
- All Weight Training Exercises
- Bicep Workouts and Tricep Workouts
- Best Bicep Exercises
- Barbell Exercises / Body Weight Exercises / Cable Exercises / Dumbbell Exercises